Monday, June 9, 2014

It's Been a While...

Well, I have been slacking off my blogging again! I can't say I'm not busy, having three kids under three running around the house. This week M & M were both sick with hand, foot and mouth disease. It sounds much worse than it is, it's basically a virus that gave them a rash and mouth ulcers, though I think they had a mild version. It goes around this time of the year. O seems to have come away from the week unscathed, though I kept the twins out of child care this week just to be safe. Needless to say, it's been a LONG week and I'm glad it's over.

My reward for being indoors for most of the week is to have a day/night and morning off to myself! For the first time in.....?  Yes, that long. B has taken the kids up to SH for the night. I had organised a scotch doubles pool tournament yesterday and so I was there for most of the day. B did the smart thing and took the kids to nana and pop's house. I got to play pool all day, stay out late and sleep in! Yay!

My pool tournament turned out really well. It was a blind draw for partners and no one ended up with a partner they hated which was great! Everyone seemed to enjoy the day and my partner and I took 4th place.  It sounds like we might organise another one soon!

In other news, I'm now a committee member of the B#ndigo Multiple Birth Association. The secretary. It's given me something else to do and I've met a few pretty nice ladies who are a part of it. We have a committee meeting once a month and I go to the B.MBA playgroup every Friday morning, which the kids and I all enjoy. I'm making a few friends in Ben-dingo anyway!





No comments: