Monday, February 3, 2014

New Week, New Life

This week is the official start of my new life!  The twins started child care this morning and will be going Mondays and Wednesdays, all day.  That means I just have Mae two days a week!

Having one baby makes doing errands possible.  I can mail a letter, go to the grocery store, go for a walk down the street, go to the shopping mall, go out for lunch or get a coffee.....all things, that with three children are impossible.

We've also started going to a twin playgroup on Friday morning.  Last week was our first time, all the other mom's were really nice and easy to talk to and the twins and little M had a great time.  It'll break my Fridays up nicely.

And another thing, I joined the gym today (and went to my first fitness class)!  Another gym, yes.  I am always nervous when I sign my life away but THIS gym has child minding so I can have them watch Mae while I go to a class or workout while the twins are in care.  I've also started a program called the 12wbt, which is very popular here, to try and lose some weight and get into exercise.  I hope I can stick to it!

I think my new routine will fit in well with my YEAR OF SLOW plan.

3 comments:

Lee said...

this sounds great! Very, very, very well earned. Enjoy the room to breathe :)

Mama said...

Well you are putting your plans into action. Good for you!!!!!

Mama said...

Well you are putting your plans into action. Good for you!!!!!