B and I have dedicated 2014 to being the year of SLOW. We've done WAY too much in the last two plus years and it's been exhausting. It's time to quiet down.
Since 2011 we've:
1. Had twins
2. Moved out of the city to a national park (with 3-week old twins), an 8-hours drive from B's family
3. B took a new job, from an office role to the ranger in charge of Victoria's largest national park
4. Planned an overseas wedding
5. Had another baby
6. Got married in Hawaii
7. Travelled across the world, three times, first, pregnant with twins, then with twin babies, then with three kids under two
8. Moved, again, to a new town
I think that's plenty enough for a lifetime!
My plans for this year are to: get more exercise, practise yoga, read more books, get the twins into child care twice a week, talk to my friends and family more often and pay off our debts. I can guarantee there will be no more babies and no more moves! A holiday, maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment