Friday, August 2, 2013

Sick, but with One Month to Go!

We've all been sick for a few weeks now, actually, I think it's going on five weeks.  Poor O has had a horrible cough and runny nose this week and little M's nose has been dribbling today.  My sore throat has now disappeared so 3 out of 5 of us are currently okay.

The twins missed their two days of child care this week so we've all been stuck in the house for a week-and-a-half.  B is working this weekend and heavy rain is on the way so, lucky me, another two days to go! I plan on heading out of the park on Monday as soon as I can.

I have been doing W Watchers for the last five weeks and am down to 77.9 kgs (171 lbs).  I now fit into my pre-pre-pregnancy jeans which put a big smile on my face.  I also now fit into my wedding dress which is a huge relief!


We now have FIFTY-TWO people (including kids) coming to the wedding, about 22 more than we were expecting! It's going to be a very fun day/night!  We're getting things paid for and ticking things off the to-do list; B picked up our rings last Friday. It's all happening, and soon!  Can't wait!

No comments: