Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Packing Up

It's our last week in Australia and our last week at The P.rom. We're slowly packing our suitcases and our house (though the movers do most of that!). I've been paying more attention to the scenery here, I'll miss it.  We've had a hog deer in the backyard the last couple of mornings, I'll miss our yard wildlife.

We're having a goodbye BBQ with our neighbours next Thursday and the girls from PV are putting on a Hens night (aka Bachelorette party) for me at the local pub next Wednesday night.

I've been finishing up wedding loose-ends: the kids outfits have been purchased and we've booked and paid for most everything else.  Now we just have to get there!

A few of our guests left yesterday for their holidays.  One more week to go and we'll be on our way!


1 comment:

villagegirl said...

Yay for holidays and a wedding! So exciting! Hope you have the best time. I'm sure we'll see you sometime when you are here.
Safe travels!