Well, my "days off" these days involve me taking care of one baby instead of three! Little M and I spend Mondays and Tuesdays together as the twins have started child care.
Yesterday we had breakfast out. It took us an hour-and-a-half drive to get there but it was worth it. We met up with B in town and did our usual grocery shop. Impossible with three, much easier with one!
The first couple of days at the daycare went well, but this week O has been quite upset when B drops him off. The child care workers tell us it takes 3-4 weeks for them to get used to it. They seem to play well once they are there, M comes home covered in paint. They are exhausted by the evening.
Wednesdays to Fridays I am home all day with the three of them. B is trying to work one day out of the office in TR so I can call him if I need him. We have five more weeks left in the park and then we're off. It'll be goodbye TR and hello B.endigo when we get back. We have movers moving our things while we're on holidays.
The wedding planning is going well - we're just down to the nitty gritty details now. We've sent the musician our song choices and are collecting the last of the RSVP's. We have 50 guests coming which is about twenty more than I thought we'd get! We think it'll be a great night.
Little M is quite upset so I'd better go!

No comments:
Post a Comment