Wow, it's July already. B finished his role at the prom last Friday - the office organised a goodbye dinner at a "local" steak restaurant we quite like. The five of us all went and it turned out to be a nice evening. B is well-liked in the office so his director had some nice things to say about him and everyone was happy to be there. B made a great speech and graciously thanked his coworkers, even I got a mention which was sweet. B is glad the role has finished, he's very happy not to have to be the man-in-charge down here anymore! For the next two months he'll be working an hour's drive away, in the F.oster office.
Since B is no longer "around the corner" we've put the twins in child care. They'll be going one day a week, on Mondays, for the next two months to give me a break. If we can get them in to another day they may be going twice a week.
Even though I love them, M & O have been a bit hard to manage lately. Since they can't quite communicate (though M is getting better every day), they're going through a whiney/demanding stage which I'm not really enjoying. Hopefully they settle soon. Our new TV is also arriving Friday which should help!
Little M and I are having a girls weekend away this weekend! I'm heading to the big city Friday afternoon until Monday. I'm very much looking forward to the break and to seeing many of my friends. I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment