Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Toy

I picked up my very, very brand new Macbook Pro on Thursday!  B & I were away on the weekend so this is the first chance I've had to use it.  It's quite special as I had it upgraded and the big, shiny screen is 17", 4" bigger than my Macbook.  Very exciting!  Unfortunately the computer guru at work has left for a month to get married so I may have to figure out how to load what I need on it in the meantime.  Eek!  Hopefully I don't delete anything permanently from my old machine.  So far so good!

4 comments:

Lee said...

lucky girl!

Heather said...

Oooh! Luckyyyy!

Mama said...

Your new Macbook Pro sounds great--enjoy! Hope the programming of it goes well too!

westenddoc said...

It took you until March to get this??

Hadn't you already ordered it when I saw you in January??