Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!



In a few hours I will be heading back up to Swan Hill for Christmas and New Years but I wanted to be sure to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You will hear from me soon!

I've just equipped Lola (the car) with four brand new tires and a wheel alignment so our 3 1/2 hour drive to the country is safe. Her rubber 'shoes' were looking pretty cracked and bare. She's just had a thorough vacuum as well though I still couldn't remove all of Rusty's hair. Ugh!

You will all have to think of B and I as we spend 5 days (Dec 27-31st) paddling our way up the Murray River for the Murray River Marathon. Thirteen of us from the YMCA team, "The Murray Marshmallows", will be making our way in our TK2 kayak from Yarrawonga, Victoria back to Swan Hill; 404kms of pure paddling and camping bliss! I'm sure I will have a few good stories to tell once it's over!

No comments: