Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gym Swim


I joined another gym a few weeks ago (ANOTHER ONE? you say!). Yes. BUT, this one is different from all the others. How, you ask? Well, it's Mr. Billionaire Richard Bransons brand spanking new Virgin gym!

There are a few reasons I love this gym. First, it's a block from my office. Second, there's NO 6 month/one year contract. None. I can quit anytime with 3 days notice. Now that's a gym I want to commit to!

What else about it is fantastic? Well, it has a 25m pool (in which I never have to share a lane) and the best hot tub you've ever seen (complete with fat running water spouts). There are sleep pods (in case you need a nap at lunch), four different kinds of yoga classes, Pilates mat and reformer classes and even a rock climbing wall!

To top it off there's a cafe with healthy sandwiches to eat and an internet area with brand new Mac's to help you surf the net. Nice! Who wouldn't want to exercise!?

No comments: