Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The things I've been doing...it's not much

I have been doing a bit of organising since getting my PR. Now that I have it I need to apply for Medicare (check!), get a Victorian drivers licence (appointment booked!), change my private health insurance (check!) and get my visa sticker (next week). I also had to renew my passport which was returned to me this week. I love being organized!

B & I have signed up for an Intro 1 yoga course so that's happening twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursday nights. Swimming has been put on hold until I can squeeze it back into my mornings and Pilates is every Monday night; so, my weekday evenings have been busy!

Work has been slowing down a little and I've finished the big job for Brisbane (for now anyways). I am doing a Revit (software) training course tomorrow and Friday so I get to escape my desk and computer for two days! Yippee!

No comments: