
I came home on Tuesday night to discover a huntsman spider, about the diameter of a tennis ball, in my bedroom (as pictured left). My immediate reaction was to have a panic attack.
I called B in sheer terror, looking for a solution for how to get rid of it. With all my screaming, crying and laughing he couldn't work out if I was drunk, happy or scared.
B's first suggestion was to squash it with a shoe - out of the question! There is no way I'd want to hear the squish and crunch of something that size. Idea number two was to call a neighbor to kill it - bingo! I hung up the phone and just as I left the apartment Tamara came home. She went to the neighbors door (she knows them all better than I do) and found a brave man to rescue us.
We hid in the kitchen as he did whatever it was to get that thing out of my room. Saved!! *shiver*
3 comments:
this makes me want to have a heart attack. I panic when I think of this story. I literally feel my heart speed up
Ugh, ugh, UGH! Just the thought makes my hairs stand on end! You are very wise to make someone else deal with it! That would have given you nightmares for sure! Glad you're safe.
UGH! I still shiver just thinking about it!
Post a Comment