
My housemate Tamara and I had our housewarming extravaganza last night. We catered for everyone with Lebanese baked goods, breads, dips, olives, cupcakes and rocky road. Tamara's boyfriend was our bartender for the evening supplying the house with tasty red Singapore Slings, umbrellas included!
Our very good friends came, went and stayed through the night; some I haven't seen in a while and all were looking great. My Canadian friend Neal arrived from Sydney early just so he could attend - very sweet! Everyone seemed to have a good night chatting with whomever they crossed paths with; a lot of drinks were drunk and some very funny photos taken.


The mess we had to clean up this morning was atrocious but we had our flat spic n' span in an hour. I have been recovering in my pajama's all day, but in the end it was certainly worth it!
1 comment:
looks like fun!!!! Wish I could have been there too.
Post a Comment