
I am being very bad and skipping my cardio session tonight. My excuse is that I am tired, it's freezing cold outside and it's going to rain; I think that's reason enough!
I had a very busy weekend, hence the exhaustion. I went out with the girls, and my friend L on Friday night to my new favorite sushi spot, then we headed to DH for lychee and espresso martinis - yum!
On Saturday I headed out to the city for the annual Saturday in Design in Melbourne. Furniture (and other) showrooms open their doors enticing designers and architects in with free food and drinks in exchange for future business. I caught up with my friends A and N mid-way through the day and we visited the shops on Flinders Lane. The day ended with the official, invite only (yes, I'm special, well, no not really), wrap-up party at Eve - we were all exhausted by the end of it!
Sunday my friend L and I went to the National Gallery of Victoria to check out their latest exhibition on Art Deco. On display were paintings, film, graphic art, local and international architecture, some stunning jewelry and evening gowns and a few incredible automobiles. It was a great show and very crowded on a rainy Sunday afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment