Friday, March 23, 2012

The Millipedes Come Marching In

My house is infested.  With millipedes.  It's horrid.  They smell.  Perhaps I'm just not made for 'park life'.  At every turn and nook and cranny there's either a millipede, mouse droppings or some sort of spider.

I like my house to be tidy, organized (at least so that I know where everything is) hygienic and clean.  I bought a dustbuster two weeks ago which has turned into my new favorite toy.  It's much better to suck up nasty creatures than to pick them up in a kleenex. Though, my vacuum is starting to smell.  Like millipedes.  Not to mention they squirm inside it until they die.  I can see them squirm.  It makes my skin crawl. 

It wouldn't be so bad if it were one or two, here and there.  But, it's hundreds.  I vacuum up at least fifty a day.  I also watch them creep along my ceiling when I go to bed.  They drop off.  Sometimes.  Who knows where.  I can hear them fall sometimes.  And just when you thought you found them all, six more are hiding behind something - somewhere. 


2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't think I could handle that! Eeeeeee!!!!

Lee said...

I literally just shivered and got the heeby-jeebies (Sp?)