Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Losing It!

So, since I've been very lazy this last year and stacked on the poundage, I've decided to get with the program and get rid of it.  I've signed up with Weight Watchers once again.  It worked for me the first time.  I lost 28 lbs in 2003 so I know it works.   

They measure in kilograms here so I am wanting to lose 10kgs (22 lbs).  I joined up Oct 11th and as of Monday I'm down 3 kgs (6.6 lbs).  I haven't found it too difficult so far though I miss some of my lunches and having dinner out more often.  Adding up my daily points doesn't bother me so much since writing lists is a favorite past-time.

I'm slowly starting to get back into exercise; I gave up on it at the beginning of winter.  So far all I've been doing is more walking but I'm hoping, once my sore throat goes away, to get back into the swimming pool a couple days a week.  Who knows, maybe I'll even go for a jog!

No comments: