Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Travel Bug


The weather has started to warm up (well, sort of - it was 37 on Monday and it's 18 today, go figure!), and it's time to start planning my summer holidays.

D and I were away in Lorne, a town on the Great Ocean Road, this last weekend. We had a lot of laughs, pizza pizza, the beach and saw an amazing lightening storm; I couldn't ask for a better travel companion!

My next holiday will be in Sydney to meet my mama over the Christmas break and I can't wait to see her. A few weeks later the two of us are off to Port Douglas - the Great Barrier Reef, here we come!

My friends K & K will be arriving in Melbourne mid-February and I can't wait to show them my favorite places here. The three of us (and probably N & C who are arriving in Aus as well) will be heading to Sydney for Mardi Gras this year and, not-so-coincidentally, my friend D will be heading there as well. Once the party is over D and I are off to live in Perth - it'll be a busy, busy four months ahead for me!

3 comments:

westenddoc said...

Woo Hoo! I can't wait!!!
-One of the K's

Lee said...

i am jealous - AGAIN! Sounds like its better than the -3 it was here in the morning the other day. COLD!

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.