Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wondering what I do during the Week?


Monday to Thursday
  1. Wake up at 6:45am
  2. Shower & brush my teeth
  3. Change & put on a minuscule amount of make-up
  4. Eat breakfast
  5. Catch the tram to work
  6. Work
  7. Eat lunch
  8. Work
  9. Walk/tram/buy groceries/yoga/tram home
  10. Make dinner & watch The Biggest Loser (unless I go to yoga)
  11. Wash dishes
  12. Play on my mac and/or hang out with D
Friday

Same as #1-8 above, skip #8-11, then hang out with D

Saturday/Sunday
  1. Hang out with D
  2. Do laundry
  3. Buy groceries if I didn't on Monday
  4. Have breakfast at AMP and order a flat white and a Brazillian Breakfast, yum!
  5. Shop
  6. Play on my mac

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sounds quite similar to my week, except you can substitute the work for changing poop.