I don't want to jinx myself but, M has been such a delightful baby! I am one of those mom's who has a baby that smiles, wakes up once in the night and only (really) cries when she's hungry. I also can't get enough of her cuteness. Perhaps karma has blessed me for surviving with twins, but I needed a baby like M this time around.
The twins are doing well also. M is talking a lot more, she can say: apple, shoes, flower, frog (more like fwower and fwog) and knows where her nose, knees, foot, toes and most other body parts are. Otis says uh-oh and oh-noooo a lot and is picking up a few words too. He loves anything with wheels (and the movie Cars, but I think B likes it the most!) and stacks and piles and likes to puts things up high. M loves to read and is constantly handing us books. Now that they've broken our TV there will be a lot more reading happening.
Yes, they broke our TV. I'm not sure when, but we turned it on one night and a big star-shaped-black-hole-of-a-crack appeared. We can now only see the top left hand corner, though we can hear it fine. It could make for a long, cold, boring winter. The twins enjoy watching In The Night Garden before bed but not having a TV for a while may not be such a bad thing!
We all went up to SH last Wednesday and returned Monday. It was good to see B's family and they all got to meet little M. They loved her of course! It was a bit manic at the house. B's poor mum K spent most of the five days babysitting and cooking. I think there were 12 kids in the house at one point! It was nice to get up and see everyone, and the 10-hour drive there and back went better than expected which was good. We also had some time to make a pit-stop at my good friend E's place on the way home too.
My future brother-in-law's wife M and I had a girls day out in a town called B.endigo on Friday. I wanted to check out a few bridal stores for a dress. Luckily, I FOUND a dress! Yay! And $200 under budget which I am also happy about. It's very pretty, and beachy, which I wanted. No photos until after the wedding though!
We're now back at the Prom. I'm a week behind in laundry and am trying to catch up. We're still unpacking. M had a fever yesterday so I'm hoping that settles down. B has a sore throat and I'm hoping we all don't get sick.
I am joining WWatchers again to try and lose a few kgs before the wedding. My dress is a size smaller than I need but they didn't have a size up to sell me. i have three months and I'll manage! The diet starts now.

No comments:
Post a Comment