Friday, November 11, 2011

Settling

We're at Week 3.  B's mum has been staying with us since Sunday and has been an absolute lifesaver.  I've come to realize there is no physical way I could take care of two babies on my own.  Anyone who can is an absolute superhero because I'm certainly not.

B went back to work on Wednesday and the three of us have been trying to work out sleeping shifts.  B gets the first shift, K's taken the 2nd and I get the early, early morning.  K got the short stick last night and didn't get much sleep so we'll have to rejig it tonight. 

'The move' happens Monday and Tuesday next week.  The removalists are packing up the house Monday morning and we check into a hotel/apartment Monday night.  K will be coming with us to help for a few more weeks.  We make the three-hour drive south east Tuesday morning.  Photos of The Prom to come! 

No comments: