My laptop is back! My little Macbook has been in the shop and is now completely revamped with more memory and a new hard drive! I've been working late all week so more blogging to come, with lots to tell, on the weekend.
I'm sure most of you know by now that I'm coming home for the holidays! I booked my flight December 24th (let's hope I can wake up for Christmas morning!) until January 12th. B might join me in January but flights are really expensive so we'll see. I'm looking forward to a proper cold Christmas!
(Coincidence? When I typed in 'Christmas tree' on google images, I found this pretty one and it was on a website from Abbotsford! Must be a sign....)

2 comments:
I CAN'T wait! I'm trying to get some time off... from around the 25th until the 2nd. Hopefully we can hang out! I miss you!!!
I don't think it's coincidence... I think it's wonderfully fateful!
We can't wait to have you!
xx
Post a Comment