My apologies for not updating my blog as of late. For those who haven't heard throught the grapevine my laptop (and camera) were stolen from my house.
The bastard burglers came in through our semi-open back laundry window, rummaged through our bedrooms, drawers and closets and took what they came for; electronics.
Not only did I not have backups of anything since I bought my laptop in October, but the theifs conveniently stole it one day after my return from Tasmania. All but a few photos I sent to friends are gone; though, I'm sure my friend M will copy his photos for me.
Thankfully my housemate J had house insurance so I am getting a new macbook and a camera voucher this week. I will tell you all about my trip to Tassie then!
1 comment:
That's just rotten! I hope you'll get your new stuff soon.
Post a Comment